The school and hostel buildings have an aesthetic architecture conceived by Swamiji which adorn the campus and are amongst the finest in the country.
- 40 large, bright and airy rooms with smart boards which are used as classes, activity rooms and administration
- Seminar hall
- Computer lab with AV Room
- An Audio-visual room with OverHead Projectors and Smart Board.
- Separate, fully equipped and sophisticated Laboratories for Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics.
- 2 IT Laboratories with 50 computers connected to broadband Internet.
- A digital resources Library with over 10,000 books and Internet enabled computers.
- Kindergarten equipment with Scientific Toys.
- Teach Next interactive classrooms.
- Ten state of art Multi-media learning centers.
- The”Math Lab” is all about learning verifying and visualising mathematical concepts.
- Boys dormitories (North wing) five floors
- Girl’s dormitories (south wing) three floors
- Three Dining Halls
- Fully Mechanized Kitchen with cold storage
- Fully Mechanized Bakery
- Fully Mechanized Laundry
- Indian & Western Instruments for Music & dance training
- A 1500 capacity auditorium with state of art lighting and acoustic
- Well equipped Gymnasium
- Indoor Sports like Badminton, Table Tennis, Carrom, Chess and Boxing
- Playgrounds for Cricket, Golf Course, Football, Hockey, Basketball, Lawn Tennis, Volleyball, Throw ball
- Playground for Kindergarten children
- Yoga, Meditation
- Swimming, Skating,Karate and Horse Riding
- 11 school buses and 2 cars with GPS connection.
Boarders have spacious and comfortable dormitories with excellent toilet and solar hot water facilities. The kitchen is modern, well equipped and automated. A balanced and nutritious diet is served in well-ventilated dining halls for Boarders and Day scholars.