Our Vision and Mission
The school is dedicated to prepare students to be conscientious and responsible citizens with a sense of integrity and honesty which will be imbibed with a spirit of adventure, exploration, research and creativity. The school believes in uniqueness and fostering each individual’s potential and therefore, provides varied opportunities for successful living and growth.
A child-centered education with the concept of an all-round development of the individual child is the foremost philosophy of BGSIRS.
- The pursuit of excellence in character building studies, games, sports, co-curricular activities.
- The development of personality, self-reliance, courage, self-confidence and self-esteem.
- Thus bringing about of a total transformation in a student not only in academics but also in physical, mental, emotional,spiritual, social, aesthetic and creative thinking.
- Encouraging students with a desire for lifelong learning.
- The fostering of independent thinking, thoughtful decision-making, critical analysis and appreciation and understanding of differences of opinion.
- The discovery of a student in knowing what it is to live and grow, with clarity of thought, in harmony with nature, with beauty and freedom in the world.
- Inculcating the best in Indian culture and tradition among its pupils and fostering in them lasting moral values.
- Creating responsible, disciplined and secular citizens, who are fully aware of their social, moral and cultural obligations and commitments, with a desire for unbounded service to humanity.
- To develop a patriotic outlook in Students with an everlasting desire to serve the country.
- Establishing true equality among all students, irrespective of caste or community, status and background. The school will promote positive interpersonal relationships, where students can work together and become caring and sharing individuals, with a concern and feeling for others.
- Promoting International friendship and understanding by admitting students from different parts of the world, to enable them to learn about India, its rich cultural heritage, ethos and values.
Parama Poojya Jagadguru Padmabhshana
Sri Sri Sri Dr. Balagangadharanatha Maha Swamiji
Man cannot live in isolation, however great he may be. He depends on society in every walk of life. It, therefore, becomes his bounded duty to give back to society what he receives from it
President of Adhichunchaunagiri shikshana trust,
Sri Sri Sri Dr. Nirmalanandhanatha Maha Swamiji
Education is a very important tool for everyone to succeed in life and get something different. Knowledge gained throughout the
Managing Director, BGS Group of institutions
Sri Sri Dr. Prakashanatha swamiji
The BGS International Residential School was established in the year 1997.Over the last two decades the school has made